A visitor is someone who visits someone else, but the term Visitor or visitors or The Visitor may also refer to:
- Visitor (title), an overseer of an autonomous ecclesiastical or eleemosynary institution.
In film and theatre:
- The Visitors (play), 1961 play by Joe Orton
- The Visitors (1972 film), a film about the Vietnam War by director Elia Kazan
- The Visitor (1979 film), psychological thriller film directed by Giulio Paradisi
- The Visitor (2008 film), a film by Thomas McCarthy
- Les Visiteurs (1993), a major French movie
- Visitors (2003 film), movie dealing with the experiences of a woman sailing solo on a yacht around the world
- Visitor Q (2001), Japanese cult film
- The Visitor (Animorphs), the second book in the Animorphs series
- "The Visitor" (Roald Dahl), a short story written by Roald Dahl
- The Visitor (Sheri S. Tepper), novel by Sheri S. Tepper
- Visitors (Buffy novel), original novel based on the U.S. television series Buffy
- The Visitor (Lee Child novel), a novel written by Lee Child.
- The Young Visiters, a novel written in 1919 by nine-year-old Daisy Ashford
- The Visitor, a thirteen-issue comic book in the Valiant Comics universe
- "The Visitor" (DS9 episode), the third episode of the fourth season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- The Visitor (TV series), sci-fi television series airing on the Fox Network for one season from 1997-1998
- Visitors (V TV series), fictional alien race from the miniseries V and the TV series derived from it
- The Visitors (Czechoslovak TV series), Czechoslovak TV series
- The Visitor (Ben 10 episode) is an episode of the American animated television series Ben 10.
- Visitor (Smallville episode), an episode of Smallville
- Visitors, a race of alien creatures appearing in South Park episodes.
- The Visitor (album), 1998 album by progressive rock band Arena
- The Visitors (album), 1981 album by ABBA
- "The Visitors" (song), title song to the ABBA album
- Visitors (album), 1977 album by the short-lived Automatic Man group
- The Visitors (band), Australian rock band formed after the breakup of popular punk band Radio Birdman in 1978
- "The Visitor" (song), song by The Black Heart Procession from their 2002 album Amore Del Tropico
- "The Visitors" (American band), Dallas based punk band from 1998 to 2004 featuring ex members of UK Subs, Splodgenessabounds and Severed Heads
In other fields:
visitors in Japanese: ビジター